I love it that you speak out with the community rocket, it really helps with the player morale. I just really wish you manage to fix the disconnect on PvP issues this time around.

Any silence from me' date=' is really just because things are extremely busy for me. I read the forums much, much more than I get the chance to reply (reading them, is much less time consuming than replying to them).

I just moved city, then went almost straight to Rezzed - and then got back. Desperately trying to finish 1.7.2 and deal with all the drama and issues that crop up, not to mention the constant stream of emails.

There's an action plan underway to deal with all of this better, so my aim is to get back into things with more time for engagement the way it was. The last thing I want, is to have the project end up all "corporate" in terms of communication otherwise the project will die.

[/quote']

Rocket you are seriously such a fucking hero. Have my babies.

Sev mate, your in the wrong thread..see the LGBT thread and ask for babies within ;)

On the whole corporate-ness thing - I'm wondering if people like Tonic, Ander and Vipeax are getting any moneyz through BI. Rocket and Dwarden etc are already BI employees, right? so I assume they get a steady income. But what about the rest? I hope some of the euro's I spent on Arma2 go to them <3

I really doubt he is marketing his free mod

then why would he be at Rezzed?

That's what I was thinking. Maybe a combination of publicity, public patch testing and more important, the 'opinion' of those who got to play the latest patch, about the new features. I'm also sure it's easier to handle the feedback from a few hundreds of people paying the mod, that to read through the thousands and thousands of posts in all the forums (reddit, dayz forum, 4chan, SA, etc.) after its realease.

its not gonna be a free mod in the end is it, thats why they are at rezzed.its gonna be a BIS product. if they wanna show it off, good luck to them. its amazing and gonna get even better.

but please rocket, dont make a console version!!!!:(

Thanks for the reply rocket! You are a legend. All the best with the upcoming workload. Just stay true to yourself and DayZ will continue to shine!

Any silence from me' date=' is really just because things are extremely busy for me. I read the forums much, much more than I get the chance to reply (reading them, is much less time consuming than replying to them).

I just moved city, then went almost straight to Rezzed - and then got back. Desperately trying to finish 1.7.2 and deal with all the drama and issues that crop up, not to mention the constant stream of emails.

There's an action plan underway to deal with all of this better, so my aim is to get back into things with more time for engagement the way it was. The last thing I want, is to have the project end up all "corporate" in terms of communication otherwise the project will die.

[/quote']

"Action plan" is very corporate sounding :( I work for a soul-sucking corporation