moparsith@gmail.com

Bought ArmA 2 just for this mod!

once you have tried out DayZ, ArmA 2 in general is an awesome game. Worthwhile giving it a crack.

Welcome abord :)

same here' date=' dying waiting for the download lol

[/quote']

Dying to wait then later dying in game. Good luck man it is a lot of fun!

If you just bought it and are waiting for the download, do yourself a favor and read some of the noob guides on these forums. They will help you tremendously when you start.

Thank you, I have been playing now for a couple of days by myself and cannot believe how much fun this is, this is the game my friends and I have wanted to play for so long, I lost a lot of gear but yet to find any weapons but the hatchet, you will not be getting any complaints about not starting off with a weapon from me, it is pretty cool having to find all the stuff on your own, now I just have to link up with some people and really have a go at it

I woke up one day and suddenly decided that I wanted to play this game and bought it (and made a friend buy it too just to play with me - and another friend decided to buy it yesterday). Apparently we chose a bad day to start playing since it was the day of the ddos attack.

But yeah, totally addicted to this game.

Yeah I bought this game for the mod too, I think most new people did. I do how really enjoy the game tutorials. I wounder if the real game is as fun or about as fun as this mod?