Sign in to follow this  
pepSy_Jones

Your Server just stole all of my $hit

Look, I love this game but am really tired of its inadequacies robbing me of what I work hard for. My buddy and I had 3 tents and 10 crates full of very good loot, many rare guns. Several pairs of night vision that we had a long and hard fought battle over with some other players for and what happens? I spawn in yesterday only to find our tents empty and rolled up on the ground, crates still buried and empty. I mean, WTF? How or why is this happening? If you can't fix your game to prevent it from just robbing us of our loot like this, then at least increase the fu**ing loot spawns so it doesn't take me another 2 god damn weeks to recover what your shi++y code stole from us. I'm fu**ing livid right now.

Edited by pepSy_Jones

If your tents were packed up, crates were buried but empty, then that means someone stole your stuff and left the tents and reburied the crates.

• Beans 1

1 hour ago, acewhittles said:

If your tents were packed up, crates were buried but empty, then that means someone stole your stuff and left the tents and reburied the crates.

1 hour ago, acewhittles said:

Are you sure? I've had my camps raided before. There is no way they took everything that was in all tents and crates and didn't leave a single thing laying around. No one is that neat when raiding someone else's loot. All crates till buried in same spots but empty? Tents packed up on ground but camo nets gone? No loose ammo, food, etc. laying around on the ground? Are you kidding me? They would had to of had at least 2 cars to take all of it as well and not myself nor anyone else has seen any cars driving around the area. I seriously find it hard to believe that it was a simple raid by some other players. And we all know how bugged this damn game is.

Edited by pepSy_Jones

Most items despawn after an hour or so, if they emptied it all then it would have disappeared after that time, explaining why nothing was left on the ground

• Beans 1

2 hours ago, pepSy_Jones said:

No one is that neat when raiding someone else's loot. 

Oh dude... that's not true AT ALL. Have you never experienced the joy of leaving select words/letters spelled out for your victims to find with single bullets/seeds in a raided person's crates/tents? Takes forever but leaving your mark? Priceless.

• Beans 1

21 hours ago, DoctorScandalous said:

Oh dude... that's not true AT ALL. Have you never experienced the joy of leaving select words/letters spelled out for your victims to find with single bullets/seeds in a raided person's crates/tents? Takes forever but leaving your mark? Priceless.

Regardless, every single item was gone. Even stuff that no one would want to take. It just doesn't add up. Something else weird happened yesterday too. At one of my other camps all of my crates were dig up on the ground but nothing missing. Some fishy stuff has been going on with the server for sure.

On 1/31/2020 at 7:35 PM, pepSy_Jones said:

Regardless, every single item was gone. Even stuff that no one would want to take. It just doesn't add up. Something else weird happened yesterday too. At one of my other camps all of my crates were dig up on the ground but nothing missing. Some fishy stuff has been going on with the server for sure.

Welcome to Early Access.