Sign in to follow this  
Xenophon-

Roadmap etc?

In the last DayZ announcement at the very bottom, https://dayz.com/article/general/DayZ-Moving-into-2020 it's said they will post a road-map, talk about the second year post-release support and key updates for the upcoming year.

Can we expect this before the end of January, as it's stated in the thread, or is this going to be delayed.

• Beans 1

"Although working on small new content, we remain committed to improving the game stability and performance."

From that same post, based on this statement I wouldn't expect anything too big or exciting to be coming and for December 2020 to be the end of feature development.

9 hours ago, acewhittles said:

"Although working on small new content, we remain committed to improving the game stability and performance."

From that same post, based on this statement I wouldn't expect anything too big or exciting to be coming and for December 2020 to be the end of feature development.

I think that comment was more saying that they are working on small content, but remain committed to improving the game stability and performance as they move into 2020, not in the whole of 2020 itself.