Tierian

Game suggestions.

Other than people saying  "fix the game"  or coming up with absurd ideas like "add drivable helicopters" which face it  if cars are this glitchy do you really wanna risk flying? And all people will do is  fly up and down the coast line or river killing freshies...  I'd like to see a real discussion on where, we as a community would like to see this game following the next patch. Adding certain aspects to the game.

Suggions like:

. Remapping of in game keys for mouse and keyboard.

.Ability to die clothing, example: changing guillie suit from brown to green. 

. Crafting improvised bow and arrows

Anyone else here have some suggestions  that are reasonable to add  to help show bohemia of what we want to see in the near future?    * Please save your negative comments to your selves, no one wants to hear the whining, that's what your facebook is for*

Edited by Tierian
Missed a word to clarifie point.

Just started playing on Xbox and I would love a craft menu so I do t have to go on YouTube to find out how to build and repair things all the time. And maybe a map 😂

There is a map in game  literally a tourist you can pick up and carry.    Tho you have to enable key board and mouse function in game to move the map around.   Tho everyone just uses the Phone App: izurvive

An in game crafting menu  might be an idea for sure.

Edited by Tierian