Sign in to follow this  
oDesigns

LOOKING FOR SQUAD ps4

Hello my name is Angel IGN is oDesigns— I’m pretty skilled at the game I can contribute a lot for a squad whether is guns,base building,car building. 

I love pvp a lot and I can say I’m pretty good at it also with a sniper I’m pretty deadly the reason I’m looking for a squad do to the nature that I play on my own so it’s hard to keep my base guarded do to the fact of me having to go to work. I play on Public servers got raided not to long ago but I do have 6 cars and guns stashed still they just took my tents. 

Such is the brutal inevitability... eventually someone WILL find your stuff.  I haven't been spending my time with bases because of how unbalanced the build/breakdown is currently.  My condolences to you for your lost tents.  I had two cars despawn on me recently, so I'm still trying to feel out how to work with the current game constraints and where to safely park my vehicle.

My question to you: Have you considered playing a Hardcore 1PP only, Vanilla server?  

(Where you said you were a decent PvP "soldier of fortune," I find that the experience on 1PP takes the crown over 3PP servers when it comes to firefight realism, tactical team coordination, and group communication. The community here seems a bit more mature than the average 3PP server.)

If you have an interest in moving to my server, there may be an opportunity for you.  I am willing to meet and adventure with you (my server or yours) to feel out play-style, expectations, and build trust.  I play for an hour or two in the morning (6-8AM EST), and more often on the weekends/holidays, where longer sessions are easier to ascertain. 

Edited by EzyStriderPS4

11 hours ago, EzyStriderPS4 said:

Such is the brutal inevitability... eventually someone WILL find your stuff.  I haven't been spending my time with bases because of how unbalanced the build/breakdown is currently.  My condolences to you for your lost tents.  I had two cars despawn on me recently, so I'm still trying to feel out how to work with the current game constraints and where to safely park my vehicle.

My question to you: Have you considered playing a Hardcore 1PP only, Vanilla server?  

(Where you said you were a decent PvP "soldier of fortune," I find that the experience on 1PP takes the crown over 3PP servers when it comes to firefight realism, tactical team coordination, and group communication. The community here seems a bit more mature than the average 3PP server.)

If you have an interest in moving to my server, there may be an opportunity for you.  I am willing to meet and adventure with you (my server or yours) to feel out play-style, expectations, and build trust.  I play for an hour or two in the morning (6-8AM EST), and more often on the weekends/holidays, where longer sessions are easier to ascertain. 

Yeah i feel you it’s way beyond unbalanced and they should start thinking of adding c4 or something n yeah I’m down to play first person played it before really not a difference tbh add me oDesigns— and msg me

Danger Close | Livonia [EU/US][Discord][Events][PVP]

Myself and my friends have just started our new server on PS4 with 66 slots. There are currently multiple factions that are looking to recruit.

We want to create a server that’s fun and free for everyone to play. We look to create a community, not just a load of randoms.

This has been created as the last server we played ended up being pay to play.

We have started a discord community that you can find when logging into the server for the first time.

Perfect time to join now with fresh loot! So what are you waiting for!