Sign in to follow this  
generalmayhem

VOIP Enabled

Hi all. Some advice needed please. On the PS4 DayZ when I get into my chosen server and I check the Online selection it tells me who is online and that all have VOIP enabled. No problem and this always showed me on the list with VOIP enabled which included myself. Except today when I look it has a blank where it should say VOIP enabled. Does this mean I have no mic in game. I have Brand new Sony Playstation Gold Phones with the obscure mic and have worked fine. They are three weeks old and testing them I can hear myself so they work fine during test. I tried them with two other games and they work and in game the small notification comes up telling me the phones and mic are connected. So why has my VOIP enabled notification disappeared when all other players have the logo against their name. I have altered nothing, changed nothing basically done nothing to the game since I turned it off yesterday. Today when I tried to speak to players they ended up in shooting matches so even though the mic logo showed when I pressed the key I had no response from anyone so I obviously do not know if they could hear me or not. Any thoughts anyone.

18 hours ago, Pauperprince said:

Check that you prioritize game chat

Done still not showing that I have VOIP Enabled. Cheers anyway.

I'm having the same problem. I've tried 2 different headsets, PS Gold and Runmus, both brand new and the voice tests on console were successful. I don't have Party chat active so that shouldn't be a problem, but just in case I created a party and ticked the prioritize game chat option. Still can't communicate with other players. Any suggestions?

Also, when I look at the "online" in-game, I'm not listed as having VOIP enabled. Kind of taking alot of the fun out of the game not being able to chat with other players. Any help would be appreciated because I've gone through every setting on my console and in the game and can't figure out what's wrong.