Sign in to follow this  
AmbrusFernas

I haven't played this game in forever, just hopped on and I'm am having a blast

This game is something special. I suppose this is just a venting post, as all my friends I used to play with don't play anymore and I just want to talk about it. I assume there's lots of "listen to my story" posts but here's another one.

Back in the day my friends and I always had izurvive open and simply went into low pop servers to loot and loot over and over again until you hit NWAF or go to Elektro to play Team Deathmatch. It was fun, but coming back the other day I wanted to just turn out the lights and survive. So that's what I did.

My character started by Cherno so of course I make my way through, sneaking past all the zombies (so fuckin fun) and looting. By the end of the sweep I had a Markarov with one bullet in the chamber to use in Balota airfield, where I snuck through, again, and moderately upgraded my equipment.

I got chills when I heard shots in the distance, the sound is so intimidating. By the end of the airstrip I desperately needed water and, if my memory was correct, there's a pump just in the town. As I'm running for my life I see a dead body fully kitted out. An early DayZ Christmas. So there I am, selectively taking everything I could ever ask for including food, water, plus a shotgun and FNX with more bullets than I'll ever need.

I go to take cover indoors and sort myself out, thinking to myself "I wonder if he was killed by zombies or shot b-" POP I get capped right in the back of the head. But I'm not dead. As the blackness fades away my eyes open to the sight of a man with an SMG stuffed into my face.

• Sad 1
  • Beans 1