Sign in to follow this  
Olivier Lamaignere

PS4 keyboard support

Hi dayz team ,

Great you had k/m support , however some feature seems to be missing or not functioning .

1) double tap shift to run is not working for me 

2) press enter to chat mode , is it supposed to be a typing chat ? Nothing is happening either 

3)heavy attack , on keys list it says f ,or hold right click and shift + press left click , none of those 2 option are working .

4)the cursor in the inventory seems to be off , in order to be able to select an object I need to put the mouse cursor completely out of the screen .

The mouse sensitivity setting is not very optimum , I need to change DPI on my mouse to get something that suit my way of playing ( playing on low sensitivity usually )

Edited by Olivier Lamaignere

I'm having the same issues. The one that is most irritating is the cursor being "off" from what you're trying to "select". 

For myself the variance is so great that it is sometimes impossible to even grab anything from anywhere but the vicinity. 

Have you perhaps found a fix for this yet? I'm on a PS4 Pro with an SSD. 

Edited by Thomas Hoyt II

Also on PS4 pro , still not working at that time , happy to see that I am not the only one ... I guess they Will fix it in the next following patch... But anyway it seems promising 🙂

The thing is I've watched people stream on console using a mouse and keyboard and they don't have this issue. 

I was hoping you had found a fix. If I find anything I'll let you know. 

Also what keyboard/mouse are you using? I'm using one I purchased off Amazon, Red Dragon S107 gaming keyboard and mouse.

Edited by Thomas Hoyt II

It is working , 1080p looks a bit ugly on my 55inch TV , specially when playing that close ... I guess I ll wait for a fix and still use my xim apex for now

Same here, I was told to try to lower the resolution to 1080p (Using this TV) and it still gave me the problem. My buddy had mentioned to try to switch from the wireless mouse I was using and use a wired one. And that I yet to have tried out.

UPDATE - Turns out it is the screen resolution settings on the console that creates the problem. My HDMI automatically gets the best input for the TV and I would need to lower it down one setting and it'll work flawlessly.

Edited by Astro_Z

Yeah it is annoying to switch to 1080p , specially when using large screen tv , so i am waiting for a fix from bohemia , until now it will be the good old controller