Streich

Blocked items in inventories = solution CONSOLES

For the objects who is blocked in the inventories irretrievable without restarting the server, avoid to transfer the articles of your hands in the inventory made the transfer of the soil or your inventory to the inventory where you want to put the article that reduces the risks that the item be blocked , and for the items invisible you have to deco/reco to the server.

Edited by Streich

Your topic is a duplicate, but I’m bored so I’ll add to it.😋

Tips:

• ensure appropriate space is available in your inventory before trying to move the item
  • if you are holding something in your hand and use x to swap it with an item in a tent/container inventory. The item that swapped from your hands to the tent/container inventory, will become stuck. Till it is fixed, don't use item swap option.
  • when placing items into, or removing items from a Tent/container, do not rush it. Allow each transaction to complete with a pause in between.
  • If applicable, try to combine or stack the stuck item, with a compatible item in your hands 
  • for now, only one player at a time, should access a tent/container inventory 
  • be sure to only use non swap options when moving items:
    • with the item highlighted, hold square to move it to vicinity 
    • with the item highlighted, Hold x and drag item to hands, then press square to move to inventory or triangle to equip
    • with the item highlighted, hold x and drag item to your inventory or another container 
    • with the item highlighted, press triangle to equip 
    • With the item highlighted, press square to move it to inventory 

😎

Edited by Pauperprince
Reason for edit? 😆 I kant spell!
  • Like 2