Sign in to follow this  
deadlyslob (DayZ)

US 188 Admin Cheating

We were sniping in Cherno today and after we killed what we assumed to be the admin, every single player in the game was spawned to the debug forest and killed.

Not cool Admin, not cool.

Admins cannot teleport people/kill everyone. Do you idiots not read stickies or do you prefer to get made fun of on the forums?

US 188! That's my server! I wasn't on when this happened to you (nor do I think were any of my clanmates with the [MAD] tag since they probably would have told me that they were all killed in the debug forest). But as others have pointed out, admins cannot do this :-)

Do you know what time this happened? I can check the log and see if it sheds any light on the situation.

I'm sorry it happened to you! Feel free to come back, as our server does not normally seem to be afflicted by suck hacks.

I have a story of admin abuse on this server. US188. Unfortunately no video, so I can prove nothing, but I have 3 other ppl who can back me up.

Last night a group of buddies and I found a flyable huey at the NWAF. We camped it for a while, eventually 3 dudes showed up at the NWAF and made their way to the chopper. we sniped all 3 of them, and we were searching the industrial buildings for parts when BOOM- server shutdown, at 6:22 PM MST (OBVIOUSLY NOT SCHEDULED). Server is shutdown until about 4AM MST. When it comes back online, only 3 people are in it. We notice the server is back up at about 4:30, so we join and bee-line towards the NWAF. No huey.

Ive been playing this game for a couple months now, never used any exploits, hacks, etc. To finally find and lockdown a flyable chopper, only to have the admin shut down the server for 10 hours when we find his chopper is pathetic, and a slap in the face to any gamer that plays the game the way it was meant to be played.

Simplicity, you started another thread based on your clear misunderstanding of what power admins have. I'll hop over there and address it :-)