Alan Hoffmeister

Are there any plans for giving console admins more power over their servers?

Hey there,

Does anyone knows if Bohemia have plans for allowing console admin to access server's RCON/database? Or even if they have plans for implementing a better toolkit for console admins?

It's quite annoying the fact that I need to restart my server for a ban to take place, that I can't spawn loot to give away as an event prize, that I can't change the initial loot, can't change the loot table, can't send custom messages in real time, etc.. I'm not even talking about mods, just plain and simple admin functionalities.

Wish I could tell you.  We can't even get communication on the status regarding persistent bug fixes like vehicle lag spikes, inventory issues, weapon /mag glitches, etc.  

Even on Twitter all we get is these kinds of whimsical posts below, information on server migrations or how to tag content so they can be shared on their official channels, etc.  They get absolutely roasted in the comments by people asking questions like your and/or about bugs.  ....yet they ignore us and choose to make cute replies on select Tweets.  Their communication really sucks as does their commitment to previous promises not so long ago. 

Edited by Kean__1