Sign in to follow this  
Xile_76

Would love to play in the daylight

Ever thought about making servers either day or night only- cause i know me and my friends can only play at night but hate playing in the dark but cant play on foreign servers to play in the game during daylight cause ping soars.. It would be nice to play with the lights on!!! But still have the option to do some gamin time to time in the dark

There are some servers that run on inverted time scales. Find them and remember them. The Devs have for the most part put it in stone that the 1/1 timescale will stay.

Ever thought about making servers either day or night only- cause i know me and my friends can only play at night but hate playing in the dark but cant play on foreign servers to play in the game during daylight cause ping soars.. It would be nice to play with the lights on!!! But still have the option to do some gamin time to time in the dark

This is not some twitch shooter. A slightly elevated ping isn't a huge concern. I'm based in Australia, and I play on servers in Dallas - even though I end up with 5x the ping, the game plays 10x better.