dvancamp

Army active soldier looking for a group to fight with

Hey fellow survivers!

First of INFO about who I am and what I can (then you can decide if you think I fit with your squad/group):

Work: Sergeant in the Danish Army Infantry.

Knowledge: I know my tactics and my way around the map etc.

Living with my GF and our newly purchased puppy...

Spending a lot of time in the Army, online on different times.

Brand new to the DayZ mod, so you gotta teach me the basics and all that stuff. Tried it one time, got popped quicker than you can sneeze (by friendlies) well shit happens. I'll remember his face and get him the next time ;)

Willing to fight along side some of you fine survivors and Im of course willing to listen and follow orders, as well as lead if I should be asked.

Regards

/Van

What is so special about being in the army that you have to put it in the topic name?

being in the military means you know strategy and you believe in teamwork and its a special bond with other in the military that you cant explain

What is so special about being in the army that you have to put it in the topic name?

being in the military means you know strategy and you believe in teamwork and its a special bond with other in the military that you cant explain

This!

Thanks for the backup! :)

Why even write in the post when got nothing good to say.

So please go bug somebody else ;)