skJF

Servers...

I would really love to know why the official server I play on no longer exists...  Thereby effectively deleting my last few months of work.  I honestly cannot express how much I hate this piss poor excuse for a studio that Bohemia claims to be.  They should be jailed at this point for stealing peoples money.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, skJF said:

I would really love to know why the official server I play on no longer exists...  Thereby effectively deleting my last few months of work.  I honestly cannot express how much I hate this piss poor excuse for a studio that Bohemia claims to be.  They should be jailed at this point for stealing peoples money.

Dont play official servers

lol

On 10/2/2019 at 9:05 PM, KajMak64Bit2 said:

Dont play official servers

lol

Why, so I can get kicked and locked out of a community one?  Or reset at will?  I'll pass

• Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 11:17 PM, skJF said:

On 10/2/2019 at 11:17 PM, skJF said:

Stetsons and Spurs mate . Fucking cowboys !!! 

1 hour ago, skJF said:

Why, so I can get kicked and locked out of a community one?  Or reset at will?  I'll pass

Sure some servers wipe... Intentionally... Some wipe because of bugs... So yeah.. 

Everybody knows official servers are trash

Same here a buddy I just met helped me build a base on Xbox and carry a bunch of stuff back to find the next day official server WD 4134 is now no longer. Wtf no notice or anything.. 

8 hours ago, Ace244 said:

Same here a buddy I just met helped me build a base on Xbox and carry a bunch of stuff back to find the next day official server WD 4134 is now no longer. Wtf no notice or anything.. 

Bummer. I just found an olga in elektro on that server. Lol and that's why I play on the private server protocol 9. Much better quality experience on private servers