dirolA7

Player stealth in the grass

Is it worth adding improved character stealth in the grass?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Is it worth adding improved character stealth in the grass?

• Yes (this will greatly expand the gameplay).
    • No (I like everything in the game).

Hello!! I don’t know if such a topic was proposed or not, but I decided to write just in case ...
It is about the player’s stealth in the grass in the game (when you are in the grass, the opponent who is far away from you, he sees you as an ice hockey player). If there is such an opportunity, then you need to do something with this, since the grass is useless only if the enemy is near you ..
     I liked this solution to the problem in the Skum game (not advertising!). In this game, when you are standing in the grass on a field and the opponent is far away from you, he sees you completely. If you squat down, then the enemy already blurry sees the player. And if a player lies in the grass on the ground, then for the opponent, no matter how far he is from the player, you cannot be seen only if the distance is reduced to a minimum.
     Therefore, I think, because of the stupid drawing of grass in the distance, the gameplay is lost ..
I hope you understand my idea! Thanks you!!

They need to make grass render at the same distance as player render to achieve genuine stealth, this may impact on performance which is why I bet grass doesnt render at the same distance as a player does (around 1100m) I think it should do and they need to implement it  so it does this and not impact on performance.

Yes, but in the game "scum" did it competently and did not affect performance.