Darin Hogarty

Central loot economy and tents

We've  heard about the central loot economy by now...

Concept being that there is a finite number of items that soawn in certain locations from a pool of items.

The question is two part

1.Tents: (I'm focused on tents because I run a private server. and our player base wants to respect the loot economy so that players who come play with us can find tents as well)... So..

How many total tents are in the loot economy? Medium, large, and car tents.

2. Is there a chart of all the items and how many of each item is in the total economy pool? 

3. If there is no chart, is there a category of infinite items? 

I would really appreciate a dev reply with specific answers so that we can do a better job managing servers or understanding what we are working with as server owners. Seeing as how we have no other tools.

• Beans 1

I'm not a dev, but the following information will prove to be accurate as of 1.05 Stable.

Nominal of each:

Car Tents:  10

Large Tents: 10

Medium Tents: 30

Minimum of each is set to 5.

All 3 will be counted in `cargo, map, and player` towards the total.  

Basically, unless these tents are stored away in a stash, they will be counted towards your total per server which is gonna be your nominal value in this instance.

Hope that helps a bit.  

• Thanks 1

On 9/23/2019 at 6:01 AM, 1LLManners said:

I'm not a dev, but the following information will prove to be accurate as of 1.05 Stable.

Nominal of each:

Car Tents:  10

Large Tents: 10

Medium Tents: 30

Minimum of each is set to 5.

All 3 will be counted in `cargo, map, and player` towards the total.  

Basically, unless these tents are stored away in a stash, they will be counted towards your total per server which is gonna be your nominal value in this instance.

Hope that helps a bit.  

Thanks for the info.

What does cargo, map, player mean? If my player holds one in his hand and logs off, does 1 go back into the loot cycle?