PooPooBumBum

Broken Tent

Anyone know how to pick up, move or fold a half sunken tent? 

I went to put a tent down and there was a slight hill on the patch I was using, and the bag to fold up the tent is now under the floor... I couldn't see that so now it's stuck! 

Devastating.  Hope your site is a good one because it doesn't sound like it's getting folded up.  That's a rough learning lesson.

The area isn't good, no... Easily found and accessible... But my base itself is pretty big... The tent isn't in that bad of a position, its just stuck underground so it can't be moved, but that's a glitch and a problem, the pole in the middle of the tent should also be able to fold the tent as a failsafe to this issue... Realism is cool, but it's still a game nonetheless. 

Better off just going and finding another one, let anyone who comes across it rage cause they can't do anything with it haha. 

15 hours ago, BodycountAU said:

Better off just going and finding another one, let anyone who comes across it rage cause they can't do anything with it haha. 

Lol that actually be quite funny... I've been trying different ways to get it, but Nevermind lol 

Yeah, forget about folding it back up. BodyCount is on the right track... Depending on this tent's surroundings, it could be a good trap or ambush spot. 

I've never come across a tent with people around it 😞 I at least want to fight over its contents lol, but they make it to easy and I just go in and take stuff lol

I was stood at a tent once and 2 guys walked in and I guess started looking at its inventory... I was just stood there watching them move About dropping stuff on the floor outside... Killed them both 🙈 my tent though, is in a weird place, not too big of a deal... It just can't be moved