Sign in to follow this  
Fyrd Judge

6 days and STILL we are denied access to play !

When are all the official servers going to be online? 6 days and many are STILL OFFLINE. It's nearly getting to the point to ask, why on earth should i spend months on one server and play Dayz and gather loot over months only to be denied access to it all and likely lose it all.

So frustrating. It would be helpful if the DayZ team actually informed every one what the hell is going on.

Edited by Fyrd Judge

They're official servers. There's no single admin/admin team and no accountability. 

The official servers belong to the developers of the game, who are accountable for the servers and are in effect the admins of them. Thats why i have been dealing with them when anything goes wrong in any of the servers over the past months.

I only use official servers as community ones are packed with cheaters.

@Fyrd Judge are you talking about the Australian official servers. I too agree it's none sense. If we play on another server its going to lag like shit and not be a great experience. also we would relocate to a off coast spawn which sucl when you are up at NW ready for PVP. 
Surley there has to be another way off dealing with server jumpers. 

• Like 1

On 9/10/2019 at 8:59 AM, Shika-2cb67d2cff500bc0 said:

@Fyrd Judge are you talking about the Australian official servers. I too agree it's none sense. If we play on another server its going to lag like shit and not be a great experience. also we would relocate to a off coast spawn which sucl when you are up at NW ready for PVP. 
Surley there has to be another way off dealing with server jumpers. 

No UK servers.  Interestingly when i last communicated with the DAYZ team about bouncing around on the same server , which i played on for months and no other, they removed a huge chunk of servers from the official listing and dropped them into the community listing, roughly two days after i sent a bug report and i lost everything when they did. Soooooo now if i see bugs i say nothing.

1 hour ago, Fyrd Judge said:

Interestingly when i last communicated with the DAYZ team about bouncing around on the same server , which i played on for months and no other, they removed a huge chunk of servers from the official listing and dropped them into the community listing, roughly two days after i sent a bug report and i lost everything when they did.

They announced that move weeks before, check News & Announcements.

1 hour ago, MaVerick_GDZ said:

They announced that move weeks before, check News & Announcements.

Don't ever use or visit twitter because Gary Glitter uses it.