Marvel_Ham

Cars that Shake & Wobble

Question

Youtube video link shows this better than a description.

Not experienced first-hand, but my teammate is unable to drive ANY car on ANY account without this constant shaking. Even in Neutral it goes like this.

EDIT: MORE EXAMPLES

Edited by Marvel_Ham
Updated examples

4 answers to this question

We tried a forced Respawn as well as a separate Alt. account and still every car does this. What's worse is every car he drives gets "infected" meaning my car is normal until he drives it, and then mine does it when I drive from then on.

Another example of an unsteady car, this one LUCKILY was a driveaway but it ruined a tire. Cars in general seem to struggle with bridging gaps.

Edited by Marvel_Ham
Link

On 9/5/2019 at 12:06 AM, Marvel_Ham said:

We tried a forced Respawn as well as a separate Alt. account and still every car does this. What's worse is every car he drives gets "infected" meaning my car is normal until he drives it, and then mine does it when I drive from then on.

I confirm all off this (i'm on PS4), plus no need to drive the car to "infect" it, just be passenger.

I'm the one who infect them...

When do you, BI, intend to correct this huge breaking game shit?

Good to do live trailers that show all we can't enjoy in your game, but frustration is coming to climax!

All that car infection shit started there :

Before that, i was able to drive and be passenger with no problem.

Edited by S.Kaneda
  • Thanks 1

Along with a ton of other persistent never-to-be-fixed bugs, car physics in this games are a complete broken mess, with seemingly no interest or focus being put into fixing them. You have to roll with it and suck it up, and just hope it may be put right one day, or do something else. I regularly take long breaks from this game once the long list of repetitive bugs have become tiresome. 

• Sad 1