LA 1 server down all night. ANyone else on HFB servers with a LA server having this problem, I can never get a reply from support tickets and my serv3er was never setup with control panel.

HFB you have 2 customers waiting in Teamspeak

been in teamspeak 4 hours now and still no one responding to my support ticket , worst support ever

Same Probleme here...

I wait over 24 std for Support.

Money they wanted from me today, but there is no more support.

Sorry to hear that guys. I know how you feel as I've been in that situation plenty of times with other hosts and other games. Hopefully it works out.

If you have the money for it and the knowledge to support it, I'd recommend getting a dedicated server. I used to rent "servers" from hosting companies but after many, many burns with lag and support issues, I got a dedicated box and never looked back. It's more expensive but you get what you pay for and you can host other things on it too.

LA 1 server down all night. ANyone else on HFB servers with a LA server having this problem' date=' I can never get a reply from support tickets and my serv3er was never setup with control panel.

[hr']

HFB you have 2 customers waiting in Teamspeak

Seems all of their LA servers are having problems, as none appear to be online at the moment.

I have LA 8 with HFB, and the server starts ok, but it must be having issues since nobody is playing on it from about midday the 4th onward. Not sure what the problem is(at work, can't join the server to check) but I finally took it down till it gets sorted out.

Bought a server form them for 30 days then started reading forums. Should have read the forums first as I'm not renewing after the first month. Ask a real question and get no replay, ask for a refund and get a reply in 5 minutes saying no.

Now that's the kind of support I like to see....

thanks mediocre, I have been on there teamspeak for 6 hours now and no one is there, Im about to give up on these guys

ever think when you run a business you dont leave customers hanging . and there is a guy on teamspeak from the us and it says he is sleeping. what a joke

How long has your support inquerys with HFB gone answered so far?

after 7 hours of teamspeak i finally got a hold of someone and found our server crashed along with other LA servers, I just told them next time send a email to let us know.

Mine is still not working. I submitted a ticket yesterday. Anyone get their LA server working?

Our server has been down for over 24 hours no response to any inquiries. Previous issues were responded with excuses like they run negative on the server type we have or they are understaffed I will be moving to a more reputable host that allows me to update our server with out giving excuses.

I'm going to weigh in here, and I'll probably regret it, but here goes.

I've had no issues with HFB at all. Server setup took a matter of days, which is fine by me. His information and updates from the website are usually up to date and helpful. No problems.

It seems more and more, the constant complaining about any of the server hosting companies seems to come from people that are just plain impatient. Good lord, you've been in TS for 7 hours and no response? How dare he!

Quick solution - settle down, and just be patient. It might feel like the apocalypse when your precious DayZ server is down, but there's 1000 others to play on while you wait. Send an email, and wait for a response - or god forbid, go do something else.

Try and be a little more understanding, and I'll say it again - patient.

My server is good-to-go now. It was an LA and/or hive issue.

My server is good-to-go now. It was an LA and/or hive issue.

The LA 5 machine was un-whitelisted from the HIVE by the devs but has since been fixed. The LA 4 machine has had a hardware failure and we are working on getting that fixed asap. Those on that machine will be compensated via credits to there account and possible slot upgrades.

I bought through HFB. Server was setup in 12 hours. Have had to send a couple support tickets and they were all answered within 1-3 hours. For one guy handling all the tickets id say hes been doing a bang up job, at least on my end

If any of you guys have ever worked retail you would know its impossible to have 100% of people happy.