Sign in to follow this  
Hamhugger (DayZ)

Backpack doesnt have the normal gui interface

My backpack doesnt have the normal interface like ive seen others have. I just get a list and also the "open" is half hidden behind another word.

In the picture I have my bag open. You can see the right side doesnt change and notice the "open" button too.

No idea, resolution? Vsync? It could be anything truly, or a file keeps getting mis-downloaded and doesn't download all the data?

I hope a developer can look into it.

Right side of the screen changes only when you are about to pick up items that are lying on the ground.

Right side of the screen changes only when you are about to pick up items that are lying on the ground.

Im almost 100% sure even then it still does this.

Delete all the files in the "addons" folder (op. arrowhead) that are called "ui-something" and you should be fine.

Had the same issue (along with the server browser not working properly) and i fixed it (both!).

Delete all the files in the "addons" folder (op. arrowhead) that are called "ui-something" and you should be fine.

Had the same issue (along with the server browser not working properly) and i fixed it (both!).

Removing all the files caused some serious interface issues and I could not join servers. I started to add them back one by one. I'm back to square one. Thanks for the suggestion though.