sparrow172

LA 3 Hacked weapons ban??

Me and my friend were killed by an invisible player in Elektro. He went AFK for a bit I make it back to the fire station where we died and get killed by the invisible player again. Start running back because I spawn in Elektro so im a fresh spawn. I see a guy running with me to the fire station he grabs my AKM off my body. I run out because I dont want to die and next thing I know it says banned for having a hacked weapon. I never had a hacked weapon on me or any weapon at all because I was a fresh spawn and I never had a hacked weapon on my character that died in the fire station. I really like LA 3 so I hope this will get sorted out.

I am part of Sparrows group. I was in my room having a cigarette when the invisible player killed him. after i got back from my cigarette I heard what happened and went into the firestation. I climb the stairs to the first floor and see a fully visible player named blacklight and killed him due to the confusion. After I kill him I head back downstairs to find out what the hell killed sparrow and all i see is a empty room. Next thing I know from nowhere there are gunshots ( I saw the flash and the smoke that comes out of the barrel when a gun is fired) no more than 1 meter away from me. I spawned in Cap Golova and ran back to the same firestation. When i get there I loot my body and get an empty ak and revolver, I then scan the room and see a playername for a brief second (not long enough to read past sniper). I walked twoard the player and could not walk through it I got killed by a zombie while trying to walk through him and had to leave to get dinner. I asked the admins how he possibly had hacked weapons on him when he was a fresh spawn as well as having only an AKM mags ect. I get no reply only someone laughing at us.