Ranger194

How to increase loot

Hello, have any script or mod to increase the loot on the server? 

what pourpose of servers owner creating their own scripts or mods?

thanks.

Inside your mission folder you should see another folder named "db". Open the file named "Types.xml"

You have all the spawnable items in it

the min value is the minimum amount of this item that need to be on the map

max value is... Well you know the max allowed on the map

nominal is what the server is going to spawn (in short, the max value is a hard stop while nominal is a soft stop)

Mods can be used to tweak "hard coded" stuff like the health of a item or damage values for example. Lot's of choice here

Scripts are mostly used to tweak the weather, clothing for fresh spawn. A lot more could be done but I just want to help you to see what is mostly used for what ^^

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Lt.Master said:

Inside your mission folder you should see another folder named "db". Open the file named "Types.xml"

You have all the spawnable items in it

the min value is the minimum amount of this item that need to be on the map

max value is... Well you know the max allowed on the map

nominal is what the server is going to spawn (in short, the max value is a hard stop while nominal is a soft stop)

Mods can be used to tweak "hard coded" stuff like the health of a item or damage values for example. Lot's of choice here

Scripts are mostly used to tweak the weather, clothing for fresh spawn. A lot more could be done but I just want to help you to see what is mostly used for what ^^

So doesnt existe any script or mod to increase loot? i need to change all the item by myself? 

5 hours ago, Ranger194 said:

So doesnt existe any script or mod to increase loot? i need to change all the item by myself? 

Some mods/scripts have been created to make zombies more populated even if there is a tool for that but from what I know there is no mods for loots