DayZ Benjamin

Logging in and Character is trapped in the Wilderness.

Dear Community,

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not?

Date/Time: Yesterday around 19:00 (GMT + 1)

What happened:

Waffle:

Me and a few friends were on UK 92. The server was having some lag issues. We'd try hiking up a hill however one of us would be teleported to the bottom. The server then crashed after a minute. We thought we'd try a new server (One that wouldn't teleport us down the hill). We tried logging on to the PCgamer server. This server has been having some issues with logging in over the last couple of days, we were unable to connect to it. We then proceeded to rejoin UK 92. While we were in the lobby before the game starts (map screen) I was poking through the various selection categories, players, maps, server control.

Then I game started and me and one of my friends spawned in the wilderness. We could see people appearing and disappearing. I was in my ghille suit and my friend in the female model. We tried calling out to all these appearing and disappearing people. They couldn't hear us. I guess this is the place where people go before they log in? We don't have any gear on us. However after waiting for about 3 minutes someone else spawned here. They said they were just trying to log in as well. I tried logging in this morning (11:45 GMT + 1 ) I'm still stuck in this wilderness area regardless which server I join.

Where you were:

We were at Black Mountain before the Server Crash.

*Current installed version:

v1.7.1.5

*Server(s) you were on:

UK 92

*Timeline of events before/after error:

Still stuck in the wilderness.

hey

i also spawned in the debug field (or something) without anything.

when i patched the beta....i am not sure if this did it. also i recieved a Invalid CD-KEY window when trying to update. but the patch worked. i could play.

i also played somehwere near 19:00 maybe something happend at the servers? at that time, unfortunate.

Did you play when those attacks on the server happend? DDOS they said.