osipas

Have you ever used an unarmed survivor to your advantage? + How I got my gear

I remember doing this awhile ago when my mate's were up on a hill taking sniper fire and I was in the northern firehouse in Elektrozavodsk. I was looting the firehouse in a somewhat dark server just light enough for me to search in though. While my group was getting shot up from the much taller hill near by, I meet up with a torch wielder. I told him about our situation and he agreed to help us. I proceeded to follow him along the stone wall very roughly following him near the hill waiting for a muzzle flash to appear when I notice another person walks up to my torch wielding friend and they start to talk. They converse about the sniper and they continue on. Eventually I make my way around the wall to not only hear AK gunshot's but my torch wielder getting shot. He unfortunately didn't make it but his effort will be remembered. My group proceeded to move in and attack the killer forgetting about the sniper. We realised at that moment the sniper had disconnected from the server or had left the area. We proceeded to loot the killer and my friend's insisted on leaving consider how dark the server had gotten. We then join another server and then found out that our sniper had been shot by 2 men with AS50's and coyote backpack's (We managed to loot one corpse because the other had disappeared, we shared the gear and I have the AS50 now). If it weren't for this encounter we never would have gotten anywhere in Elektro.

So the question is, Have you ever used an unarmed survivor to your advantage?

Just a quick head's up, I have confirmed that the item's we had received were not hacked in or spawned. The people we killed were 2 idiots with high tech gear going into Elektro who got killed by a double barrel (That would be me) and my friend with an AK 74 (Flesh).

PS: Kiddie's don't go into Elektro with high tech gear next time <3

It was about 5 or 6 days ago.

Found two unarmed guys, had him give me a blood transfusion. Died 5 minutes later for not shooting somebody when I had the chance to.

I'm fairly sure that was my group with the AS50s. We were searching known vehicle spawns for a car to repair, after picking up a friend on the shore.

We were engaged for over an hour on that hillside.

TX4?

Can't remember the server, was your group wearing camo and a ghillie suit? Because me and my friend spoke to them right before we shot them.

Apparently our sniper heard one of the guys teasing him saying don't turn around then my sniper got shot as soon as he moved slightly right.