Sign in to follow this  
Cooky1809

Purchasing Arma Help

Hello! Was just wondering if the DLC additions like British Armed Forces and so on can be used for this mod? Ive bought Arma 2 and OA just then and will buy DLC if needed?

Hello! Was just wondering if the DLC additions like British Armed Forces and so on can be used for this mod? Ive bought Arma 2 and OA just then and will buy DLC if needed?

You don't need the dlc to run this mod. The BAF and the PMC dlcs are just addons that come with some new maps and scenarios for the core Arma2 game. The PMC dlc does give you higher resolution textures for the player models used in game if you really want that.

If you enjoy the core Arma game, then I would recommend the dlc packs as they contain a reasonable amount of content for their prices.

I dont want to sound mean to the developers of Arma 2 but until this mod, ive never heard of them and this game lol but looking at trailers and so on Arma 2 actually looks a decent game! so I think im going to buy DLC. 1 more question (sorry lol) so some person wont have a better gun becuase of DLC he has for DayZ? (if you get me)