Dodd54

Dropping items!!

Has anyone noticed you can’t drop items any more by holding square I’ve noticed the easiest and quickest  way is to throw the item rather than going to inventory and dropping it that way, please fix this

• Sad 1

agreed! this is anoying, ive been chucking shit everywhere.

it would be nice to able to change weapon in quick slots without pausing aswell 

These are 2 of the most annoying bugs.

Personally I would rather no new content for 12 months and have them focus on the quality of life improvements.

Trying to compile a simple list of these improvements, things like having the ability to turn a head torch on/off while on your head etc.

1 hour ago, hsv7ltr said:

These are 2 of the most annoying bugs.

Personally I would rather no new content for 12 months and have them focus on the quality of life improvements.

Trying to compile a simple list of these improvements, things like having the ability to turn a head torch on/off while on your head etc.

12 months? Behave! I played 1.04 console and the inventory issues are horrible, but overall it’s great. A good workaround for the headtorch, is to put the battery on your item-wheel/hotbar, then put it in the head torch. If you need to turn it off in a pinch, just select the battery, and it’ll go into your hands and turn off the light.

I was fighting z’s Yesterday in the dark, throwing my flare and trying to equip my hatchet. WOW absolutely crap!!

I don't know why they removed this option. It was fine in 1.02. Hopefully they will add it back... WE SHOULD LET THE DEVS KNOW.

Another thing that freaks me out a lil bit is the new "RELOADING BY PRESSING TRIANGLE". I'm very happy that you can now put the bullets out of your chamber by double pressing Triangle but imho it should be "RELOADING BY PRESSING TRIANGLE ONCE" and "PUT THE BULLETS OUT THE CHAMBER BY HOLDING TRIANGLE".

• Like 1