Sign in to follow this  
Askur

Randomly dying/ breaking bones, true?

There is an issue that happened a few times now to me.

Twice I was crawling on the floor and suddenly broke my leg.

Once I was behind a door in a corner and the other time i was crawling on the floor of the backside of a supermarcet.

Once I was inside a military tent and suddenly fell to the ground dropping dead without any noise revealing the cause of my death (I had around 9k blood).

I'm curious if other people broke their legs while crawling on the floor. For my 2nd issue I may have jsut been killed by a player but I don't know if it is posisble to die without hearing a sound? (For example can you hear silenced weapons or crossbows?) I'm curious because I dropped without a single sound and I'm pretty sure I was to far away from the entrance to get shot.

Sometimes a bit of desync to the server can cause a death. For example, my friend and I were looting a downed helicopter (me on watch, him moving in) and we got a red chain. I watched him crawl to safety whilst the zombies all moonwalked. We then disconnected breifly to try and resolve the desync. When we logged back in, he was dead because the zombies had got him without us actually seeing it.

My other friend managed to go into shock from walking into a tree 3 days ago too.

Try to avoid anything that isn't stupidly easy to traverse.