nicocopertari

WhiteList + BattleWarden + Bec

Hello people, I already have the bec working and autoreinicio, within bec I have the option of ready bars such as: WhiteList, Be Bans.txt, Admins, BadNames, Badwords, of which I don't know what function each one fulfills, but the What else is the WhiteList, how do I make it work? and the other is how I make BattleWarden let me start, since bec connects correctly I think it should let me connect right? thanks for your help..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola gente, ya tengo el bec funcionando y autoreinicio, dentro de bec tengo la opcion de barias listas como por ejemplo: WhiteList, Be Bans.txt, Admins, BadNames, Badwords, de los cuales no se que funcion cumple cada una, pero la que mas me interza es la WhiteList, como la hago funcionar?

y lo otro es como hago para que BattleWarden me deje iniciar, ya que bec conecta correctamente creo que me deberia dejar conectar verdad?

gracias por su ayuda..

Hello, as the first instance. I recommend using Dart and not BattleWarden for two reasons ...

The first, BattleWarden is designed to be used in conjunction with Arma3. Dart is adapted to synchronize perfectly with Dayz.

The second, you will have many limitations since BattleWarden is paid.

That with respect to what Rcon to use. Regarding the .txt, do not give it importance, if it is true that they are needed inside the Battleye folder for the BEC to work correctly. The only thing you have to focus on (if you want a server with Whitelist) is in the Whitelist.txt file. You should stay inside the 😄 \ dayzserver \ battleye \ Bec \ Config folder

-Admins.xml 
-BadNames.txt 
-BadWords.txt 
-Commands.xml 
-Config.cfg 
-Fortune.txt 
-Scheduler.xml 
-Scheduler-FAQ.txt 
-Whitelist.txt 

-In config.cfg if you open it with Notepad ++ and go down to line 99 you can see that the Whitelist option is commented, the only thing you have to do is delete the # and huala, you will already have whitelist on your server.

# Set the path to the file containing whitelisted guids.
WhiteListFile = WhiteList.txt

# Set custom whitelist kick message. Text must be in ascii letters.  MAX 58 CHARS. BE only does ascii on messages
WhiteListKickMsg = No estas en Whitelist registrate en www.survivors-rp.com

Now you just have to add the GUIDS of your users in the Whitelist.txt file as follows:

12345678909876554322123467 // username 
57823758923785937285789238 // username2
57328572983573289583972773 // username3

In the next BEC reboot users will be able to enter. Keep in mind that what controls the whitelist is not the server itself (Dayz.exe) but the BEC.exe.

In case you want to ban people you just have to start the DART and from inside you go to the tab that says "database" and look for the user you want to ban. Right click, ban ip / guid and huala you already have your user banned.

Within the BEC folder you can also find the Scheduler (jobs), with that you can schedule custom restarts and also messages to suit each one. Every so often, in a loop or as you like.

<Scheduler>
  <!-- *** Restart at 12:00:00 AM ***-->
  <job id="0">
    <day>1,2,3,4,5,6,7</day>
    <start>23:30:00</start>
    <runtime>000000</runtime>
    <loop>0</loop>
    <cmd>say -1 Restart in 30 Minutes</cmd>
  </job>
  <job id="1">
    <day>1,2,3,4,5,6,7</day>
    <start>23:45:00</start>
    <loop>0</loop>
    <cmd>say -1 Restart in 15 Minutes</cmd>
  </job>
  <job id="2">
    <day>1,2,3,4,5,6,7</day>
    <start>23:55:00</start>
    <loop>0</loop>
    <cmd>say -1 Restart in 5 Minutes</cmd>
  </job>

Again, better use Dart is much simpler and synchronizes very well with BEC. To run the BEC you have to put the files in the folder 😄 / dayzserver / battleye / BEC and then with a .bat file to raise both executables, both BEC.exe and Dayzserver.exe. If you need more help you can contact me by the Facebook group "Dayz Argentina Oficial" Greetings!

Captura-de-Pantalla-2019-08-09-a-la-s-00
image share

Captura-de-Pantalla-2019-08-09-a-la-s-00
fotos png gratis

Edited by siegmundf