Stunting

Console Update

Hello everyone new to the forums., I have a question. When they do the update to the consoles here soon will it wipe stashes? And how and can this be prevented? My friends and I have worked really hard to accumulate a lot of gear and stuff and if it gets wiped that would probably be the end of Dayz for us. We love the game but seems unfair to wipe stashes he worked so hard on. 

12 minutes ago, Stunting said:

Hello everyone new to the forums., I have a question. When they do the update to the consoles here soon will it wipe stashes? And how and can this be prevented? My friends and I have worked really hard to accumulate a lot of gear and stuff and if it gets wiped that would probably be the end of Dayz for us. We love the game but seems unfair to wipe stashes he worked so hard on. 

Will be a full character and server wipe my dude

• Beans 1

59 minutes ago, Stunting said:

Not trying to belittle you and your friends efforts, but it is in the end just stuff. You can get all of it back, and maybe you'll find better methods or spots in having to start over. Every full wipe up until now made me a little sour towards devs as well, but we really do need this one bro. Dupers who probably didn't even experience the hardships of .63, have ruined the legitimacy of the game and have outright caused the game to regress in performance. On a high note, besides us finally getting the stable version of the game, I would like to think wipes will be different from here on out. 

• Like 1

No I understand about the duping stuff but it screws the people that play legit like us .. They need to put in dupe detectors like Rockstar did for gta.. well what about bases? We have been working on a massive base for 3 days now is that all for not? If so we will stop and not waste our time on anything to do with the game 

Edited by Stunting
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Stunting said:

No I understand about the duping stuff but it screws the people that play legit like us .. They need to put in dupe detectors like Rockstar did for gta.. well what about bases? We have been working on a massive base for 3 days now is that all for not? If so we will stop and not waste our time on anything to do with the game 

I definitely would not invest anymore time or resources into that myself given the circumstances. I too have been in a weird place gaming wise, there's this game and I think we all know about that. Im also a huge fan of war thunder, dont know if you've heard of it, but the last update for that made things not work right. If you have a DayZ itch that you've just got to scratch I would suggest trying things you haven't, tinker with guns you dont use and attachments for them. Go hunting/gathering/trapping, maybe a little gardening, wish they would hurry up and add fishing. Check out areas you've never gone. You can try to find some PvP, but in its current state take it with a grain of salt. It sucks I know, lets face it a actual zombie apocalypse would to. You'd probably do something really hard for little to no gain every other week.