Okey, So i have played dayz on ps4 for 4 days now... I have so much loot i cant Even looy more, all i have done last days is Running around from military to military bases, and som big buildings etc etc, there is No fucking tents in the game, been on same server same character for 4 dayz, what the fuck is this, i need tent so i can drop all the loot and keep playing again. 

1 hour ago, Dodd54 said:

You can bury items too if you have a shovel

I know, but more fun too have some base in the forest or something. 

Yeah know what you mean, I found 1 tent in easy 30hrs play it’s shit as fuck and it was in the 1st 10 mins of play!!

It's coz of all the dupping I think.. I got it on release day and played all weekend found tents in city's and chests go to military bases and find good guns... now it's like a waste land loads of ammo no guns lol 

6 days now, not found a tent yet, this is a huge problem, full bag cant loot more, dont have shit to do with No tent/camp.... the game Will die again Just like on PC.

Im done with this handicap game, Running around hours everyday trying too have fun with a game, this is not fun. Better put my finger in my Ass all Day, Same thing. 

As soon as you find a tent it will be gone. Someone will definitely see it and take your stuff. I've given up on tents. I find a nice secluded, easy to remember patch of woods and bury dry back packs and sea chest. If you find a berrel put it in a tree or a bush. If you really want to build a base do it several yards away from you burried important loot. The built base is a nice distraction from the goods. Ultimately though the base will be torn down by jerks. Trust me kid, I've been out there a long time now and the world aint what it used to be.

We placed our base in the middle of a Wood.

No protection just cover.

We have 1300+ Slots now which means 3 smal tents, barrels and boxes.

We set the tents and covered them with net cover. If you leave the tent open, there are had to see from a distance with a net covered. Dont close them as the entrance is not covered.

We build some wooden Box Rooms for cover.

Our base is undetected since 3 weeks.

So Building a base for me mainly means finding a good place with lots of cover and a smal likelyhood that Players cross the path.

This means, buidlings are not a good base place, as the base is detected soon.,

As you cant build a base which cant be broken into, the protection is not as important, as the cover.

Statisticly ist just a Question of time and luck until a Player by accident walks into your base but you shrink the likelyhood by searching a place Players normaly want go to.

Edited by CPUTestUnit