Sign in to follow this  
David Redel Diolingo Sernal

Treasure Hunt

I left a barrel of Loot at Green Mountain Server: Day Z - US - NY 2563 (Persist)

Forgot to take a picture, your decision to trust this post or not haha, it's there for sure, bring some friends cause there's a lot of guns and attachments, it's all just extra gun stuff I didn't need honestly, I also left a pouch full of ammo cause I had a ridiculous amount that I didn't need. HURRY before the server restarts, the Barrel is located just north-west from the main gate behind a couple of trees, happy hunting.

Survival of the Fittest 😊

Edited by David Redel Diolingo Sernal
Spelling error

So you duped and duped and duped. Then had too much stuff so now you are trying to get people to play your game “treasure hunt”?  

• Haha 1

Lol nah I didn't dupe, I like playing games legit, kinda pisses me off when someone tells me about a glitch to take advantage of, thought I'd be nice and leave the left over scraps for anyone, didn't want the stuff to go to waste really. But hey believe me or not, this game is so unforgiving, It would be better if every now and then, we get a little helping hand every once and a while. 

Edited by David Redel Diolingo Sernal
Rebuttle

Sign in to follow this