Sign in to follow this  
moignus

Spawning Unconsious And Bleeding

So a zombie broke my legs with a punch of course, then when i get them off of me and go into a safe place to log out i come back bleeding and unconsious SERIOUSLY someone please help add me on steam (Dbrig) and please come help me this is rediclous and i found so much stuff omg i know i was gonna eventually gonna die but not to a bug. Let it be a fair death

PLease just help me

Nvm forget it i bled out.. so stupid, well it only took me 1 day to find every toolbelt item might as well try this again..

It actually happened today to me and a friend I'm playing with. It's our 3rd day and for the first time we actually had a good run with weapons, food and everything we needed. But sadly, there's no way to get that off. You might try the switching servers thing (it worked for someone in this forums - didn't work for us though). So we just ran all the way back to the coast (in a town like Komarovo, Kamenka or Balota), dropped our loot, suicided and kept respawning until we spawned in the town where we had previously dropped our loot and then went back to pick it up. And now we're ready to head north again.

So.. Unfortunately, the only way I know to make that go away is just respawning. Sadly.