BeyonderG0D

PS4 Player Betrayals?

Whats your stories or videos of being betrayed by other players when you show them kindness?

Backstory for all those people who assume we kidnap or etc.....I was saved by two people (who became my friends) I was going to be killed for the fault of two other players and so they gave me not just weapons BUT food and water and build trust with me....so we go down to a small town because we seen a player run into the town and we wanted to be safe that they werent squaders or a threat and then we met BILKEENS.....a british guy who we helped on the way claiming his friend was killed near a car (he likely lied and killed a player.) And so we tried to go into shelter before night hit us and welp.....we found ourselves saving BILKEENS multiple times but we didnt make it to our assigned location and as the video shows He killed me and my friends when we were clearly being helpful, we didnt one threaten him or been hostile directly opposite.....this is why me and my friends kill anyone who has a gun and doesnt disarm themselves when we ask them to.

Edit: Forgot to mention I wasnt the one filming it was one of the said friend of mine and I was the guy infront turning around because I didnt know what happening until it was too late for me to react.

Edited by BeyonderG0D

Yea that was bad. I met up with a guy and his friend from one of the groups from PSN. They said they were new to the game and wanted help learning  the game. I had been playing a character for a couple of weeks and had found 2 car tents and a medium tent and had a nice  base set up fully stocked with supplies. I met up with them and fully equiped them with guns gear food, full canteens, etc. We played for around 5 or 6 hours and I showed them how to craft and several locations to loot in a large circle that covered all loot in the game. They returned the next day with five other guys with one messaging me on PSN telling me my base was being raided in an attempt to have me buisy texting so they could kill me. I killed the first two but got shot by a third knocking me out. Another dude finally shoots me with a shotgun. I was on my way back inland after i respawned and I get a party invite. I joined party but the couldn't here me for a while. They had already somehow lost one of the car tents from back stabbing each other. Once the could hear me in party the invited me to run with them. LOL.

Well I had a situation we're a random found me looking through my stuff and instantly started pulling the trigger, luckily he didn't realise there wasn't any ammo in his gun, so my friend went on game chat to scare him off and he said "You guys good"? "I won't shoot", at that point I realised that I forgot to tell my mate that he already tried to shoot me before, so my friend still on game chat just now comes back to our party chat and says he's cool, but I inform him of what happened earlier, at that moment the other guy runs off into a building, me and my mate start talking about unloading bullets at him, but then suddenly shots come flying in and pelt the area around us, we both realise it's the dude from earlier so we get cover and fire back. 

The End, luckily for the guy we lost him, my mate did have to fight of a horde and recover from being knocked out by one lucky shot, we managed to pick up and go once we lost him.

Yeah, don't trust anyone else in game shits too real with player to player interactions atm. 

I'd rather fight more zombies honestly.