Jremiii

Recruiting founding members for new clan/group.

Hello, I’m Jake from the UK. I’ve been playing solo on DayZ for about 2 weeks, now, I’m wanting to play with a team(Played ARMA 2 mod for a short while due to lack of a good enough pc). I decided that I would start my own clan, since it’s a fresh community and that I haven’t had any response from any other clan.

I do have some requirements:

18+ Only - Exceptions can be made but depending on maturity.

Must have a mic and speak English fluently - Communication is key!

Must have atleast a weeks prior experience - Not a requirement but is preferred.

Must be able to be active - We are looking for people who’re active throughout most of the week.

So right now, I am looking for the first 3-4 members to help start this off. Together we shall discuss the future of the group, and how we want to do things.

Please bare in mind I am in the UK, so you must be able to be on at similar times. For example if you’re in the US or AUS we may not be the best choice due to the time difference.

If you are interested, please comment or PM me with a bio for yourself, including your name, timezone, age, which jobs you think you’d be good for(farming, building, mechanic, etc)

Also include any questions you may have!

This is a chance to be part of something from the beginning that could last possibly years.

Any low effort replies shall be ignored.

Edited by Jremiii

Age - 30+

Mic - Yes

Experience - 1k+ Hours on PC (stopped playing PC around version 0.60) About 2 - 3 weeks on Console.

During my PC dayz (I was apart of a 20+ man clan where I was second in command)

Activity -  Can't guarantee active most days during a week (I have a 20+ month baby to care for but I try to be active at least 2 hours a day)

Location - Scotland (UK)

Langue - English + Scottish slang when I get annoyed lol

Job - I can do pretty much anything apart from building, I've not done that yet.

Alright mate, looking to team-up with people on PS4 but couldn't find your PSN.

Add me if you can though mate: GannonLad

Reply to original post...

Hi mate, looking to find a team on DayZ PS4 as well...

Age - 32

Mic - Yes

Experience - Played back in the day on PC, but not played on PS4 yet

Activity -  Most week nights and weekends

Location - London (UK)

Langue - English

PSN: GannonLad