cdb8457

Vehicles Spawn Completed

Can anyone point me in the right direction to have my Vehicles spawn completed?

Sorry can you clarify what do you want ?

Do you want all the vehicules on the map to spawn with all the attachements ? (battery, radiator, spark plug, wheels,...)

Yes, I want all the vehicles to spawn with all the attachments. 

Inside your dayz mission probably named "dayzOffline.chernarusplus" you have a file named "cfgspawnabletypes.xml". This is where the server the percentage of chance a attachement of a gun or a vehicule can spawn.

All you have to do is to open this file and look for a line talking about the OffroadHatchback (it's the ADA 4x4), the CivilianSedan (the olga) and the Hatchback_02 (Gunter 2).

Each time you'll see this << chance="Number_here" >> change the value to this => << chance="1.00" >> so you'll have 100% to spawn this attachement on the car.

Here's a link with all the cars with all the attachements at 100% chance : https://pastebin.com/3SrLUjtH

Keep in mind you still need to add fuel and water to the radiator tho !

I know it's not really clear what I've said... I don't really know how to explain it right to be honest ^^'

Thanks! Exactly what I wanted! I appreciate the help.

Have you used any more of the mods that allow different vehicles? If so are they persistent?

Hum... I'm not really sure what you mean... Do you want to know how to add a modded vehicule in your server ?

The presitency only depend if you switched off the feature in the file "globals.xml" inside the folder "db".