Sign in to follow this  
Julie Henrix

Portable Tents

It seams that the portable tents dont give any protections against the rain atm? ... One would think that a tent is primarily used to protect against the environment, and particularly against the rain. So from a survival game perspective, and especially since you need a lot of room in ur inv to carry a tent with you, it feels a bit strange that a so visually well made item has no beneficial function at all. Should this be moved to the "bugs" topics??

Could be worth submitting a ticket on the feedback tracker. Although I’d be surprised if they aren’t aware. 

A few months back they said that this was the year for balancing, and I’m pretty sure there will be a survival/medical overhaul coming at some point. Hopefully, the effects of rain, etc will be tweaked when that happens.

10 hours ago, ThePugman said:

Could be worth submitting a ticket on the feedback tracker. Although I’d be surprised if they aren’t aware. 

A few months back they said that this was the year for balancing, and I’m pretty sure there will be a survival/medical overhaul coming at some point. Hopefully, the effects of rain, etc will be tweaked when that happens.

Thats good info, crossing fingers 🙂

On 6/9/2019 at 6:03 PM, Julie Henrix said:

Thats good info, crossing fingers 🙂

Also, a tent isn’t really meant to be carried around. It’s for storing items. Get yourself some camo netting from a military location, and you can camouflage the outside. This makes them really difficult to spot in remote locations.

• Confused 1