spence0892

spence0892 Ban Appeal

I've been banned for something like cheat # 32 or 34 or 23 or something, It was only one number i only don't remember the number. I don't know if I was banned or kicked, if being kicked does it mean I am banned or what? I've been playing on US 10 Chicago for awhile now with my friends, we just recently all respawned due to three of us dying from a bandit, I had a broken leg so I respawned. Upon re-logging in to the server from the browser list, I got that message, I do not use any cheats # 1 - 99999, my friends (although biased) would vouch for me if asked. If necessary I can ask them to discuss this matter on my behalf. I also recently bought ArmA 2: Combined Operations to start playing Day Z. Perhaps that is the issue? Once again I do not know if i am banned, I can join US 104 Chicago and any other server. Please get back to me with info at any time of convenience to you @ spence0892@gmail.com . I can answer any questions necessary and provide system details if need be. Thank you for your consideration. - spence0892 PS Please check the attached picture and tell me if this means a ban is in place.

Server script #49? If thats it, then it's not a hack. And neither should you be banned, normally it just automatically kicks you off.

I had Cheat Engine on at the time, I was in SuperPowers in Chernarus with my friend Matty, who also plays the game. I was spawning myself guns and vehicles, I deleted the scripts and script folder however before changing to Day Z, but like an idiot, I left Cheat Engine up >.>. I am going to have to ask the server admin for US 10 Chicago to help me out specifically lol. Please do not comment calling me a hacker etc. I use it for non offline games so as not to interrupt online integrity and immersion, not to mention BattlEye has a say in it too :P. - spence0892

Thank you for your replies by the way guys, really helpful. If you want to check out me and my friends team(when and if i get back to us 10 chicago) we are a decent team. We recently had to start over due to heavy losses but we are back on track. spence0892 Ad-Man, Matty, Jazz, P-Rock, Camo.

No, Reality. You get #49 whenever you click M, and try clicking server control. I do not see that as a hack.

However, spence. If you kept cheatengine running, you're probably f'ed.

I am not banned, or atleast i don't think i am, I can join other servers, just not US 10. I am trying to request being let back in though. No offence to other server owners here but I like US 10 Chicago due to constant admin scrutiny and server reboots to prevent lag and or any other issues.

When banned it explicitly says you were banned correct? I got "you are kicked"

There is a difference between getting kicked for a "Game Hack" and getting kicked for a script detection.

If you were kicked for a game hack then expect a global ban soon. If you were kicked for a script restriction, stop using scripts...

I got kicked for having cheat engine open.

I wasn't using scripts on Day Z I was using scripts on my own server playing SuperPowers.

Well that was a really expensive $20 mistake (lol). May as well go buy a copy now so it's ready to go once you are global banned.

cm. is right in stating what you triggered was a Game Hack, not a script. I looked up your GUID through our server logs and BE automatically banned you.

I won't be globally banned will I? O.o

For cheating? nah man, we enjoy kids with scripts playing with us. dodging rockets and being dropped for 100 foot heights are fun man! keep it up!

I wasn't hacking, I had Cheat Engine open, if I am banned I will have to start another ban appeal won't I?

Jeez I admit having cheat engine open during my own server playing SuperPowers in MY OWN SERVER, and you assume im cheating in Day Z? Lazer, I am not using cheats, also my friends Matty, Jazz, Ad-man, and T-Rock can vouch for me if necessary. They are currently playing in your server Lazer.

Dude its not up to anyone here. You got caught by BE, it detected your cheatengine and banned you cuz you had it running while running arma2...