Sign in to follow this  
liukang168

Please do something about these hacks

RIght now it is unplayable.

Hackers remove all items, tents magically get empty.

People start having horns instead of there gear.

Planes rain from the sky.

Please do something about this!

"People start having horns instead of there gear".

Gotta admit, this is funny shit :D

For the rest, yeah...this is getting worse every day...

Rocket can't exactly do much by himself, it's just that the anti-cheat that is used for Arma is pretty shitty.

I lost my hopes.. more time passes and more cheaters comes. Even worse now half of the streams on twitch.tv in example are about cheaters "helping" the streamers (ie: spawn vehicles and weapons for them) or the opposite: cheaters hunting streamers. The "funniest" (if you say so) was about a guy helped by a cheater (L85A2 spawned in gear) but then killed by another cheater! lol ...

If i were care about my gear (at least a minimum) now i'm trolling all over.. you never know when you're going to die, even if you pay much attention you can die suddendly by a nuke, by being pushed in the air, by being shoot by a cheater teleporting to you.

I start to agree with ppl that are playing this like a death-match .. there isn't much sense to collect stuff, coz the only way to "survive" against cheaters is: to not play at all.

I lost my hopes.. more time passes and more cheaters comes. Even worse now half of the streams on twitch.tv in example are about cheaters "helping" the streamers (ie: spawn vehicles and weapons for them) or the opposite: cheaters hunting streamers. The "funniest" (if you say so) was about a guy helped by a cheater (L85A2 spawned in gear) but then killed by another cheater! lol ...

If i were care about my gear (at least a minimum) now i'm trolling all over.. you never know when you're going to die' date=' even if you pay much attention you can die suddendly by a nuke, by being pushed in the air, by being shoot by a cheater teleporting to you.

I start to agree with ppl that are playing this like a death-match .. there isn't much sense to collect stuff, coz the only way to "survive" against cheaters is: to not play at all.

[/quote']

yep its all a pain in the ass to test with all this hacking. i really dont know how much time left i last saw a non hacking player. You think its a Joke ? No it isnt.....

Must be around 5-6 days i could kill someone by shooting in its back, front or side instead headshot......

all the moderators say is "instead of discuss a problem we allready know about just test the ALPHA" looooooooooooooooool

so tell me how ?

all i see is a mod that is released to soon with shitty safety, where is nothing much left of zombie surviving problematics and endless server problems.

i would bet if this is running stable and the hackers left just half of players wich played the mod are still want to play.

its just all over annoying testing/playing. and its just unfair that we have thoose server rules where were not allowed to control wich ppl we want to play with or not.

its like having a murderer at your door knocking and you know it before from letters opening it since someone says its unfair to dont open the door....

great job dev team to make such rules in this chaotic state of your mod.... really amazing.....

It's now almost impossible to kill another player because of alt+F4 use & cheats (This morning we saw a A10 & an hélicopter on our server, the A10 pilot has been identified & banned).

Cheat will ruin this Alpha if nothing is done. Being killed is a thing, being a sitting duck in front of a 155mm gun won't make me test the Alpha for a long time.

There have been sooo many posts about this. It's not like you had to make a new thread just to tear up again. Yeah there are a lot of hackers, Report them and move on. Dayz is in ALPHA stage, It's not like Rocket can sit here and hand pluck them from games. You die all the time in Dayz, its apart of the game. If you join a server with a hacker and get killed, switch servers after you report him. If you like Dayz don't let hackers ruin the testing for you. Test on, Rocket needs great testers to make a great game!

Beep Beep' date=' I'm a jeep!

[/quote']

I will steal you and hide you somewhere in Cherno for a noob to find

[/quote']

matt u r lil prick ... you frackn hackzor ...

[/quote']

matt u r lil prick ... you frackn hackzor ...

Funny you mention that. He was on the US21 server last night and next thing you know, everyones gear vanishes and is replaced with a car horn.......

Something really does need to be done. Battleye is obviously not doing their job here and how can I be expected to test anything, besides starting cities, without sufficient protection from hackers? It's getting so bad on some servers that they're just being avoided. Hackers have way too much power in this game.

We already have over a page of hacker reports in this forum today and it's not even prime time yet... not to mention we just had a ban wave the other day.

Honestly, I would rather have dev's forget the bugs, forget tweaking zed, forget everything but how to stop this rampant hacking because it's killing the game for anyone who's done with the starter cities. If that means servers have to be Bohemia property, so be it. We need to fix this because the hackers in this game, have so much power it's ridiculous.

I don't even want to log in anymore.