Sign in to follow this  
Wm Horus

server issue

I am playing on a server that constantly crashes due to some vehicle mod or car bug. Is it because I do not have the mod for these or is it an actual issue with the mod on the server? On other servers I dont have this issue with the game crashing as well. which is why I am trying to find the owners of the Metalheads *german* server. 

Edited by Wm Horus

A properly set up server would kick anyone that doesn't have the required mod. If you think you're not loading the mod, then use DZSALauncher. That will make sure you download all of the mods you need for the server.

Is there a difference between the Dayz launcher and the dayzsa launcher? Iam only asking because I left for a couple hours yesterday while at green mountain trader, came back and the traders were gone...kinda why I wanna talk to the admins

Unfortunately the dayz launcher does work, as for the the dayzsa launcher it has some kind of save error when installing and wont work for me. I uninstalled and reinstalled and It still gave me a strange save error and would not run. 

Edited by Wm Horus
sentence structure

13 hours ago, Wm Horus said:

Unfortunately the dayz launcher does work, as for the the dayzsa launcher it has some kind of save error when installing and wont work for me. I uninstalled and reinstalled and It still gave me a strange save error and would not run. 

Did you try going on their Discord server or their forums, looking for help. The only way I'll join a DayZ server is with DZSALauncher. I won't even bother with the in-game launcher.