Sign in to follow this  
MACABRE (DayZ)

ERROR: 'dayz_code' Requires 'CABuildingParts'

Can someone shed some light on me as to why I keep getting this message, and how to fix it. Thank you sincerely.

I purchased the ArmA II: CO Pack from Steam. And have both games Installed.

Can not a soul help me...

Also I followed the help steps from : http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=110&pid=6930

I copied the files from ArmA II: Addons to OA Commons. (I didn't replace them though, copied and kept both) And now I have about 1000 More errors once I try to join a server.

When you click on run operation arrowhead on steam. on the popup click combined forces bit. :D

Edit: also just read how you did it. That sucks i did the same and had to reinstall operation arrowhead and do it the right way ;D

When I Click Combined forces CMD flashes for a milisecond and then nothing further happens. It only launches when I Click OA. Any insight towards that as well mate? I'm reinstalling both as we speak.

Okay, so when I copy from ArmA II Addons to ArmA II: OA Commons folder I REPLACE all files that need to be Instead of Copying and Keeping?

pmed you

Edit:

Just incase anyone else was wondering. This is how it worked for me:

Reinstall Any games you edited

Run them both to main menu

Download DayZ and put it in Operation Arrowhead how you normall would.

When you run operation arrowhead from steam it will give you 4 options. Use the 4th one which says run Arma 2: Combined Operations.