dead4life

Dayz server problem?

Ok finally 1.02 is here, I updated my game, mods and my Dayz server. I noticed something weird: player cannot hear me, I cannot hear players, my mic works and test it. I try to Google but cannot find anything about it, anyone got similar problemes with Dayz Server?

My Dayz cfg

Spoiler

hostname = "[0Dayz][EN/US]High loot|Unlimited Stamina|Daytime";  // Server name
password = "";              // Password to connect to the server
passwordAdmin = "*****";         // Password to become a server admin

maxPlayers = 80;            // Maximum amount of players

verifySignatures = 2;       // Verifies .pbos against .bisign files. (only 2 is supported)

forceSameBuild = 1;         // When enabled, the server will allow the connection only to clients with same the .exe revision as the server (value 0-1)

disableVoN = 1;             // Enable/disable voice over network (value 0-1)
vonCodecQuality = 7;        // Voice over network codec quality, the higher the better (values 0-30)

disable3rdPerson=0;         // Toggles the 3rd person view for players (value 0-1)
disableCrosshair=0;         // Toggles the cross-hair (value 0-1)

serverTime="2018/06/25/07/00";    // Initial in-game time of the server. "SystemTime" means the local time of the machine. Another possibility is to set the time to some value in "YYYY/MM/DD/HH/MM" format, f.e. "2015/4/8/17/23" .
serverTimeAcceleration=6;  // Accelerated Time (value 0-24)// This is a time multiplier for in-game time. In this case, the time would move 24 times faster than normal, so an entire day would pass in one hour.
serverTimePersistent=0;     // Persistent Time (value 0-1)// The actual server time is saved to storage, so when active, the next server start will use the saved time value.

guaranteedUpdates=1;        // Communication protocol used with game server (use only number 1)

loginQueueConcurrentPlayers=5;  // The number of players concurrently processed during the login process. Should prevent massive performance drop during connection when a lot of people are connecting at the same time.
loginQueueMaxPlayers=500;       // The maximum number of players that can wait in login queue

instanceId = 1;             // DayZ server instance id, to identify the number of instances per box and their storage folders with persistence files
lootHistory = 1;            // How many persistence history files should be kept by instance, number is looped over during save
storeHouseStateDisabled = false;// Disable houses/doors persistence (value true/false), usable in case of problems with persistence
storageAutoFix = 1;         // Checks if the persistence files are corrupted and replaces corrupted ones with empty ones (value 0-1)

class Missions
{
    class DayZ
    {
        template="dayzOffline.chernarusplus"; // Mission to load on server startup. <MissionName>.<TerrainName>
    };
};

My run.bat

Spoiler

@echo off

taskkill /F /IM DayZServer_x64.exe /T

start DayZServer_x64.exe -scrAllowFileWrite -config=ServerProfile\serverDZ.cfg -port=2302 "-profiles=ServerProfile" -dologs -adminlog -freezecheck -scriptDebug=true -cpuCount=4 "-mod=@RPCFramework;@Community-Online-Tools;@Community-Framework;@DinkyItems;@BuildAnywhere" -equalModRequired = 1;

Does anyone got solution for this?

PS. everything works great except voice, I am hosting this server from my local machine

Thanks

I fix my problem by changing disableVoN = 1;  to disableVoN = 0; in cfg