Been playing for a couple of days and still learning the game. Got lucky enough to get a .45 Revolver that helped me out but recently died on day 3. So wondering if there are any groups or individuals out there that would like to team up?

I am in the US (Chicago).

I want to talk to the person and trust them unlike meeting them in game. I not some veteran at the game but i survive. Im 15 and live in the US.

I want to talk to the person and trust them unlike meeting them in game. I not some veteran at the game but i survive. Im 15 and live in the US.

hey man i just got this game and im also looking for someone to play with im 16 is would also like somone trustworthy. send me a private message if you want to play. :)

hay man you have your messaging thing disabled i cant PM you :(

do you have skype that we can use to communicate or steam or somtihng? :)

one thing about this again i think i saw a post like yours if your new you cant trust everyone try to find people your conformable with and have alot incomin less chance of being betrayed

yah me too i need a group my current life has some supplys . a sniper and m1911. soo add me on steam . the baby stroke.

im looking for a group im new but know my way through cherno and i know where to loot and have a pretty large general knowledge of day z so if you want to group plz add me on steam - the baby stroke

I have been playing for a couple days. Easily getting weapons, heading north, lasting about 2 hours minimum everytime. The only problems I face is when I get into trouble I have no backup and no body to heal me.

If you are new, or are experienced, please PM me with Skype or Steam Details. I am in North American Time, so if that time suits well that will be perfect.

(May not respond instantly due to sleep and all)

one thing about this again i think i saw a post like yours if your new you cant trust everyone try to find people your conformable with and have alot incomin less chance of being betrayed

hey its chill we all played together for like 5 hours and we both died. its pretty cool having a friend to play dayz with

add me i will group with you, i'm on the east coast by the way . steam id: Innrift