PC101

Should this game get a kickstarter?

Should this game get a kickstarter?

i.e. Buy the right's to use the engine and make a stand alone game so ppl dont need to buy arma.

I really think this could be the next big game to follow the likes of minecraft ect.

I'm down, but Rocket does work for BIS, and we have no way of knowing exactly what is going to happen with ArmA III and this.

For all we know we could end up with a Zombie mode and this is just a test bed for it.

Afterall............... BAF and the latest patches are just framework for ArmA III

no i think it fine as a mod and they will develop it onto a amazing mod. its in alpha and its better than many things i have seen in beta stages.

A kick can knock it off its feet, for start. That might not be good. You have to learn to crawl, before you walk, and Rocket's doing this the right way. Let it be.

Yes it should Since we all want a open world zombie mmo where what you do matters but instead we will probably just get a mod for a game none of us want to play full of hackers and admins spawning guns and cars for members.

Maybe someone else will take the initative and start a kickstarter and design the game we want to play rather then selling out.