Sign in to follow this  
Tyelar Bannister

Fine tuning

1. Add gamma/brightness settings.

2. Fix all handheld optics’s/some other handheld item such as tuna.

Example  if I was a fresh spawn and found canned tuna  and was later on looting and then needed food and when I went to my inventory to get it and placed at my hand it would not give me the option to open it. canned tuna that does not require CanOpener or any blade in the item. 

Example 2  if I have binoculars or rangefinder it will let me see though for only a half a millisecond  and then it just lets me stare at the binoculars or rangefinder and it does not show numbers for meters.

Some people that I know will have a problem seeing at night of the cycle because there’s no  gamma or ’brightness setting please add and fix 

.3.some of the Mp5k are non workable because of a little glitch  when you look at it there’s no mag but if you look inside the inventory than     

there’s a Mag with zero bullets  you cannot remove it and you cannot reload with A different magazine  therefore you’ll have to leave it behind  

and let it despawn 

4.“Server hoping” after the servers have reset and I’m in a military base waiting for come back up there is a 80% chance that there’s going to

be another person there with me  and most likely kill me.

5. Combat logging  if I get into a gun fight with somebody  they will   Log out and then re-position themselves on a different server and then  

log back in and then kill the people and which doesn’t matter even if you reposition yourself as for the next  five seconds while map is loading

in you can see through all the buildings meaning that you can see the zombies and people walking around.

6. Cars can’t go in reverse uphill 

P.S love the new update 

Sign in to follow this