kingssooted@gmail.com

Frickin Jerk on TX4 dropping everyone 30 feet to their death

What server: TX4

What time: Now 11:45pm EST

What Happened: A Hacker joined the server and is dropping everyone 30 feet in the air to their deaths. I didn't catch his name because I can't stay alive long enough. Jerks like this ruin Day Z for everyone

Edit: I would say it's pretty easy to find him as he's the only one not dying.

lame innit man.

I just saw the post where they copy n paste the code from, tonic ... get on it son.

Thanks Messhall, it was very irratating, I had just spent the day acquiring new gear after my last char was transported to the infamous debug forest of death during the DDoS attack and I had to respawn losing all my gear, just to get it all back again and have this Hacker join TX4, teleport me 30ft above his head, drop me and then take his sweet time looting my gear. Not to mention the 15-20 other people i saw dropping with me. If they would come forward here it would certainly help this guy get closer to being banned.

I am very sorry about your loss of time to me. I did not mean to teleport everyone in the air, I wasn't even planning to do anything on your server. I was AFK and one of my housemates thought it would be amusing to run scripts on the server you were currently playing on. I am sincerely sorry and if there is anything I could do for you please message be on this website. Before you just reply saying I will get banned for life there are many bypasses and work a rounds that rocket needs to fix. Untill then you are just going to have 5 year old's committing mass murder for no purpose. Finally, you loot was untouched my housemate logged out as soon as he committed the deed.

Once again I am truly sorry.

I am very sorry about your loss of time to me. I did not mean to teleport everyone in the air' date=' I wasn't even planning to do anything on your server. I was AFK and one of my housemates thought it would be amusing to run scripts on the server you were currently playing on. I am sincerely sorry and if there is anything I could do for you please message be on this website. Before you just reply saying I will get banned for life there are many bypasses and work a rounds that rocket needs to fix. Untill then you are just going to have 5 year old's committing mass murder for no purpose. Finally, you loot was untouched my housemate logged out as soon as he committed the deed.

[/quote']

why don't you give us your housemate's name / address so we can... fix this issue.

I am very sorry about your loss of time to me. I did not mean to teleport everyone in the air' date=' I wasn't even planning to do anything on your server. I was AFK and one of my housemates thought it would be amusing to run scripts on the server you were currently playing on. I am sincerely sorry and if there is anything I could do for you please message be on this website. Before you just reply saying I will get banned for life there are many bypasses and work a rounds that rocket needs to fix. Untill then you are just going to have 5 year old's committing mass murder for no purpose. Finally, you loot was untouched my housemate logged out as soon as he committed the deed.

[/quote']

Facinating

[/quote']

So you are saying that your housemate joined when you are afk, downloaded/created scripts, and then killed everyone while you were "gone" this whole time? Still seems bannable to me, if this story is in fact true.