Sign in to follow this  
PixelbyPixel

Can someone help me? (Firearm finding)

I have been running around servers a lot looking for a firearm but I can't seem to find any. If anyone knows where to look for them it would help me a lot.

If you keep switching servers to find firearms chances are you'll never find one or it'll take you twice as long. When I first started, I thought I would never find a firearm. The trick is to first find either a hatchet or a crowbar as a melee weapon so you can defend yourself while looking for a firearm. You can find them in the most random locations, but I've commonly found firearms in deerstands (makeshift watch towers) firestations or pubs. Even big residental buildings that you can enter usually have at least a pistol just chilling in a room.

I know it might feel hopeless and frustrating but hang in there, you'll come across a firearm eventually!

Thanks for the help! :) I found a hatchet but then I died, from a zombie. It is hard getting past those.

Always double tap the left shift key when you're in an area full of zombies, so you don't produce too much sound. That seems to help me a bunch, also once you get proficient with the axe you'll be able to kill zombies without taking much or any damage. From there, take it slow through Electro or Cherno (2 coastal cities with good loot) until you find enough food/supplies and hopefully some kind of weapon and get the hell out of there before you get killed by other players. That can be the most frustrating part, I can't tell you how many times I've had some really good loot only to die within 10 minutes because a bandit stalked me.

Always be wary!

Definitely check out the "Quick Start Elektro" guide on the GuideZ channel.

I've only found a player once. I said Hi, I am friendly (I had no weapons :P) I got no reply and he kills some zombies then looks at me and shoots me. I thought we could be friends until I found a gun :( (Then I'd shoot him in the back ^_^) (I am sorry bro if you can see this I just probably be really hungry and you would have a lot of food and you wouldn't share... Well yeah)

Oh and by the way do you mean towns or cities with the big buildings and stuff because most of the coastline towns have like 2 or 3 houses with open doors and barely anything in them >_>

Definitely check out the "Quick Start Elektro" guide on the GuideZ channel.

Ok thank you.

I thank everyone who has helped me on this theard!