Sign in to follow this  
Yan Thedarkone

Dayz server hosting issue

Hi i use to be able to host my own dedicated server but i had to reformate my game and i tried reinstalling the server and hosting again, but somehow everytime i try to load my sserver its stops loading at 11:44:10 [CE][Hive] :: Initializing of spawners done.
11:44:10 [CE][Hive] :: Init sequence finished. then i go into dayz, community enter my ip i dont find any servers or in lan, i been using this tutorial http://flavorfam.com/2019/03/19/dayz-standalone-server-install-guide-1-0150627/?fbclid=IwAR0qijDKXUFp_BfZaan06GmLwWb6w-sZontPVLqwTm6vaMir2B4Mcj_0Ruw and i have done everything still no success any help would be appreciate and oh when i double click startbat i get this error before it loads: did not find the path to beserver.cfg then it somehow launches anyways and stops on [CE][Hive] :: Initializing of spawners done.
11:44:10 [CE][Hive] :: Init sequence finished. any help would be appreciate if you can make me a tutorial step by step to get this working 100% i even fowared my ports and i even added to firewalls i even disable my pc firewall

Google OmegaManager. It's a great tool for installing a server as well as mods and it keeps everything updated.