Sign in to follow this  
Tellings

Crash sites and lack of loot.

Pretty much what the subject line says. I've read on the forums and wiki that crashed helicopters will have military loot. Over the course of my travels I've probably come across 6 different helis and never have I seen any loot. Tried climbing into the gunner seat and theres no option to access gear either.

What gives?

I've had the same experience. I found a crashed helicopter (gray, with bent rotor blades and such). I couldn't find the gear menu anywhere so I jumped on the gun, went to menu>Units and pressed gear but nothing happened.

same, i came across two in 30 minutes on my way to the airfield today. very disappointing when i didn't find 50 stanags inside or something...

same thing with me, im sitting by one now hoping to find out how to loot it

Found another, this is depresssing, have you seen the loot tables for them? makes me jizz in my pants

How do you even loot them? I found one, and all I could do was save it, and get in the gunner seat. After being in the gunner seat all I could do was get out. I tried looking at it and hitting gear with no luck.

I've explained this quite the few times. Rocket has stated that his 'clean-up' script is causing issues and deleting the loot before it spawns or too early, he said it will be fixed in a future update.

Thanks for the response Legacy, only ran a few forum searches so I guess I missed your previous explanations.

Cheers.

Thanks for the response Legacy' date=' only ran a few forum searches so I guess I missed your previous explanations.

Cheers.

[/quote']

Same, this post was on the 3rd page for me...